3Twitter is 10 years old!
Whether you love it or loathe it, it is an integral part of society providing news, information, humour, nonsense in droves. The fact is however that twitter is an enormous marketing resource for your business or organisation. Are you listening to the conversation…? Are you aware of the opportunities…? Are you ready to react…?
Lets Go and make the whole Twitter experience one you can learn to love and enjoy!
This Masterclass will give you all the tools you need for your Twitter toolkit..
● How to Create a Great First Impression by
● Setting up your Twitter account correctly
● Optimising your Twitter account to be found in searches
● What makes a great Header Picture and how to use this space effectively
● Profile Picture – the biggest mistakes often found
● Bio – how to sell yourself in 160 characters
● Twitter Search How to Use Effectively and Why
● Twitter Features – images, tagging,
● Twitter Etiquette – the importance of what to say and when to say it, deal with negative comments and common hazards to avoid
● The Power of 140!!….How to create an engaging tweet in 140 characters – length of post, images, links & hashtags
● Replies, retweets and favourites – why these can be key elements in your Twitter
● How to gain ‘followers’ and build an audience
● List Management – what lists are and how to use these to my advantage
● Maximising your Twitter exposure – tips and tricks
● Twitter Analytics
● 3rd Party tools – the choices/features and why these should be considered to optimise your Twitter activity